Wednesday, August 28, 2019

STARS: How To Rest Yourself

Many of us are tired from the summer, back to school, work, the CFA v Popeyes battle.  It's important that we practice self care and recuperate. 

I like to lighten my load for a few days and relax. I do very little TV, social interaction or social media. I get more sleep and relaxation. 

I then do fun things I like such as running, coffee shop, music, writing, and taking a drive.  

I even plan a vacation or a small getaway. Doctors recommend that we take a full week off from work every week. I already have my time scheduled and exactly what I an going to do. 

I also meditate, drink apple cider vinegar and do yoga. Breathing is important. 

I return much more rested and charged and ready to get back in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment