This is the month and the season that many of us list what we are most thankful for. I have been doing this via social media the past two years. Below are 30 of these such things which makes me most grateful.
1. My Lord and Savior God, and His son Jesus
2. Having a wonderful mother who is always there for me and loves me unconditionally
3. Faithful and loyal friends and family
4. Being able to write every week and have a blog
5. Advancements in technology such as HDTV, computers, tablets, and smart phones
6. A warm home to live in and a roof over my head
7. A reliable car to drive.
8. Gainful and steady employment for over a decade
9. Always having a good meal to eat
10. Knowledge and the ability and privilege to gain more
11. My positive transformations this year: physical, mental and emotional
12. Being able to work out and attend the gym regularly
13. Finding a good gym (Anytime Fitness) that meets my financial, physical and personal needs
14. Awesome mentors in my life that still guide and encourage me to this day
15. The service organizations I am involved in, which allow me to give back and encourage others.
16. Being able to rest and relax. Both of these are very underrated.
17. Having a strong and diverse network of various people.
18. Various sports which are competitive and entertaining.
19. The people that have left my life and presence. They were around for a reason and a season.
20. Regularly having a party or a gathering to attend. I am always flattered and honored when someone invites me out.
21. My animals, and showing me another way to love, especially my new cat, Little Kitty.
22. YouTube, and the ability to view and post videos.
23. Music, for it is truly the universal language
24. Having a more kinder and gentler nature
25. My ambition and desire for life.
26. Good entertainment on television and radio
27. Awesome pastors such as Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer
28. Seasons such as Fall and the changing and transitioning of the things around me
29. That I am improving daily and am not the same person I was yesterday
30. For being able to love myself and have few regrets
What are some of the things you are most thankful for?