Friday, November 14, 2014

Why I Would Make A Good Husband

I've been told many times by different people that I'm perfect marriage material and would make a great husband. Now I'm very humbled and flattered to know this. I would also like to know why this is the case. It may also explain some reasons why I have been single for so long.

Therefore are some reasons I conjured up as I made a case for myself as to why I would make a good husband.

1. I know how to treat others well, especially a woman

I speak and write often about how I was raised by two women who taught me manners and to treat others well and like human beings. I feel being good to others only yields positive reinforcement and I love positive, residual action.

2. I am healthy and in shape.

This extends more than my physique and even how much I work out or how well I eat. I also want my health and vitals to be in order and to beat generational diseases and curses. Therefore, I stay healthy in mind, body and spirit.

3. I am extremely hard working

I have been working since age 16, have held several jobs, and have been with the same company for 11 years. Additionally, I do other legal things for additional income which allows me to live a comfortable lifestyle, keep my bills paid and have a good credit score. Money isn't everything but it is important. I try to make my relentless work ethic an equalizer.

4. I am well educated and intelligent.

Education is very important to me. I always want to learn something new everyday. I stay well read and keep my mind sharp. I like to be interesting and interested in what's going on.

5. Good sense of humor

I absolutely love comedy, from watching stand up and improv comedy, to sitcoms on TV and joking and kidding around. I like to live life to the fullest and be happy and have others around me feel the same. If you aren't laughing, you aren't living.

6. Attractive

I am not being conceited here, but confident. I feel I am an attractive man, inside and out. I don't make it a point to flaunt it either. I am very down home about it all, and I want my inner beauty to shine more. The exterior fades but the interior can last forever.

7. Female friends, etc

This may seem like a negative but keep reading before you judge. I have a good network of ladies (my mom, aunts, cousins, friends) with whom I trust and confide in regarding female issues. I know I can go to them with most problems. I like to stay in touch with what the opposite sex needs and wants.

8. I don't take any crap and I am a tough person.

I realize I don't fit the profile. But trust and believe I am not one to be crossed. I know how to defend myself properly as well as my lady. I feel I am a man's man with an old soul. I am mentally and physically tough and often use my biggest muscle: my brain when faced with controversy and adversity.

9. I never want to stop dating

Too often when the vows are said, the dating stops. I don't ever want that to be the case with the person I'm with. I want us to always be boyfriend and girlfriend. The couples and marriages I have seen endure the longest practice this behavior.

10. I am very spiritual

This is more important than being religious to me. I definitely subscribe to a higher power, God and Jesus, and try to live in line with the Bible's teachings. I feel God is love and I want to continually practice God's love and grace towards others.

Well ladies here it is. If you have any further questions or additions, comment or hit me up personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment