More and more relationship quizzes and assessments are appearing. Cosmopolitan magazine is probably the most popular of the quizzes. However, we see more and more assessments other than relationship compatibility. Many companies use this method when evaluating and hiring new employees. It's definitely a growing trend
To this end, I have compiled my own relationship assessment. I plan on putting it on Survey Monkey, or another related site.
1. Do you workout/exercise/train?
2. How is your overall eating?
3. Do you want children (or any more)? How many?
4. Who do you think should pay on dates? What about bills?
5. What are the basic roles of a man in a relationship?
6. Do you like sports? If so, what are your favorites, along with teams?
7. What is your favorite restaurant?
8. Are you a dog or cat person?
9. What is your greatest fear?
10. Favorite quote?
11. What is your religious/spiritual affiliation?
12. Did you attend or plan to attend college? If yes, where?
13. Do you enjoy reading/writing? What is your favorite book?
14. Name your top five favorite TV shows.
15. Who are your top five rappers of all time?
16. Do you think you manage time well? Why or why not?
17. Would you date outside of your race?
18. Are you currently in a relationship?
19. Can you cook and if so, what are your best dishes?
20. How often do you pamper yourself? (manis, pedis, hair, etc)
21. What types of clothes do you normally wear?
22. Do you drink and/or smoke?
23. What does a perfect Saturday night consist of? Sunday morning?
24. Where was your best vacation?
25. How do feel about punctuality and organization? Are you a spur of the moment person?