Sunday, August 4, 2019

STARS: Caring for your beard

Yes we are still in the midst of summer. However, with football beginning and Fall, No Shave November, etc, around the corner, you may want to grow a beard. 

Growing and properly caring for a beard is a lifestyle and an art. 

I let mine grow from scratch, from my clean shaven face. I then shape it up into the form I desire a week upon it growing. 

I then continue to shave and shape twice/week due to my sensitive skin and lack of desire for razor bumps. I use premium razors like Gillette. The Dollar Shave Club has proven to be effective also. 

I trim my beard every two weeks using my special beard clippers. It's a great investment to make. Another great one is some sort of beard oil to rub into your beard for smoothness.  I prefer coconut oil which has a variety of usages.  

This is how I reduce gray, keep my beard at a decent thickness and make it healthy looking. You may want to seek out a barbershop or a dermatologist if your beard is not growing and developing as you desire it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment