Sunday, October 29, 2017

For Her

This is a combo of prose and poetry, thinking of that special one, even if we're only friends because she's taken. Don't worry, I don't steal girlfriends, I'm only a lover.

Pure

I can't stop thinking of you
Your face, smile and eyes too
They're in my mind
You're always too kind
The type of lady to be by my side
Can chill like a homie, just sit back and ride
Not trying to make this a classic piece
Just showing feelings, that's what I have, like a lease
I wanna buy, what's the down payment
I run to you so hard I tear up the pavement
You are my dear, my heart, didn't know I could feel this way
This is like the movies, I hope it ends like a warm summer day
I just wanna chill like Musiq, we can be cool
Nothing required on your end, I won't even drool
You can be a homie, lover, girlfriend, whatever
Please stay in my life, don't go
I'll fall back, we'll let things happen
History won't repeat itself, I won't swear you.
My friends are tired of seeing my face and hearing my voice
Maybe I should talk to you more
What's next? Let's check the calendar
Be prepared for questions, I just wanna be ya homie, I'm good at it, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment