Tuesday, May 19, 2015

You Don't Know The Whole Story

This is kind of one of my deep rant/soapbox pieces.

I have been feeling some type of way lately. Perhaps it's the weather and my allergies. But I am growing tired of people that believe they have me figured out and know my goals and plans and such.

Here's the deal folks first and foremost. I am not an open book on every facet of my life. Just because I don't say, express or talk about something in my life doesn't mean I'm not doing it. If and when I want folks to know what is going down with me, they will know. If I want a female to know I'm feeling her, the same principle applies. Don't assume anything about anyone, especially me. Shoot I even wrote my own instruction manual a while back to assist.

This is a common mistake made by many people. You never know the story behind the story of most people. The same principle applies as with the media: when a big story breaks, look for the story that you're being distracted from. Oftentimes it's the untold stories that really tell the tale. Simply let folks live their lives and have their privacies. Personal space and invasion of privacy are becoming obsolete. Allow those that choose so to fly under the radar and be low key. They aren't bothering you so why bother them?

Ok rant over, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment