Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Secret Shames

We all have things we like to do that we know are out of character, or simply different. I have been known for being different and unique for years. I enjoy a variety of activities and things. Most may think I'm an open book and this is mainly true. However, there are some things about me that many do not know. Here are some of these things, or secret shames.

1. I love children's shows that come on Nick and Disney. I can watch them all day when they're really good. This year was the first since 2007 that I didn't watch the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards (or slime awards).

2. I have become obsessed with ABC's underground hit "The Middle". I have about 40 episodes on my DVR and I watch them numerous times.

3. I am actually a shy and sensitive person at heart.

4. I am a loner and homebody. Often the best times I have are quiet nights alone on my sofa.

5. I love to play Agent Alice, especially since I can play when my cell phone reception is bad.

6. I thoroughly enjoy cake, and as a cheat can eat an entire one over the course of a weekend.

7. Jazz music is very soothing and relaxing to me.

8. If there are no sports or other Sunday activities, my idea of Sunday Funday is a Snapped marathon.

9. I love watching the Lifetime and Hallmark channels.

10. I love theater and musicals.

11. One of my favorite weekend activities has become going to Hardee's on Saturday mornings and get breakfast for myself and my mother.

12. Although I'm in my mid 30s and I like to look sharp, I feel more comfortable in a T-shirt and a comfortable pair of pants or shorts.

13. My idea of a fun Friday night is a good workout, an unhealthy meal, a Target run and maybe a good movie.

14. I can drive for hours like a truck driver. Especially while gas is still low, it is simply cheap entertainment.

15. One of the most relaxing things for me is a good walk or run through the woods. Chalk it up to being a country boy.

16. I have a lifelong obscession with Sesame Street and the various Muppets. I will watch almost anything with them in it, even Kermit's repetitive tea memes. 
More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment