Monday, July 9, 2012

Jeffrey Pardue: The Magic In Him

I've seem several magicians over the years. I grew up on David Copperfield, have saw mentalists and mind freaks such as Criss Angel. I even used to study up on Houndini. Recently I came across someone so talented and mystical he blew my mind. He is a young man from York, SC named Jeffrey Pardue or "Magicman".


I was eating at Charondas in Rock Hill off of Dave Lyle Boulevard. He came up to me showing card tricks. Now I grew up on card tricks so that didn't impress me. What impressed me was his mentalist and mind reading abilities he put into his card and other tricks. His flaming wallet and ability to make objects disappear also amazed me.


Many of you know how I feel about reality TV. However if young Jeffrey appeared on America's Got Talent or another such talent show, I would watch the entire series. He is special and has a talent the world needs to see.


Jeffrey Pardue is on Facebook, as well as YouTube. He has two videos under "Jeffrey Pardue Magicman". Check him out! Or if you're in the Rock Hill, SC area on a weekend, dine at Charondas (tasty Mexican cuisine) and watch him in person as he performs his tricks for the public. Bring the kids, tip him well, and enjoy the show.


This may be the first you have heard from this young man, but maybe not the last. He is going places, and his talent should take him far.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. I am unfamiliar with Jeffrey Pardue, Magicman, but will definitely check him out on YouTube. Sounds like someone to watch for...new, young blood hitting the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffrey Pardue is an unfamiliar name to me but your review of his show has peaked my interest. I will certainly check him out on YouTube.

    Fresh blood on the entertainment scene is always welcome!

    ReplyDelete