Sunday, November 1, 2020

STARS: How I Shop For and During Christmas

I thought this would be a nice topic to explore since we are in that season, we're still in a pandemic and it's nice to get it out of the way if possible. 

I have always did as much shopping as possible online. I utilize Amazon, Target and even Home Depot. I do a lot of gift cards and cash unless it's my mother or someone close to me. 

I don't do a lot of in-person shopping after Thanksgiving. People are typically extra tense and stressed (and crowding will already be an issue) and I like to mitigate that whenever possible.  

I don't have a true deadline. I simply try to have it all complete the week before Christmas at the latest. If I cannot, I don't stress. At the same time, I'm not the type to be out on Christmas Eve. If I haven't gotten it by then, I'm not stressing it. 

I have been able to shop for friends, family, Secret Santas, children and the like for 25 years utilizing this strategy 

No comments:

Post a Comment