Sunday, April 21, 2013

Birthday Freebies 2.0

Birthdays are intended to be a special celebration, regardless of the age. Those who know me well are aware how serious I take mine.

That being said, I wrote a Facebook note four years ago about the various restaurants I found that offer freebies or discounts on or around your birthdate. When the same friends that introduced me to those found two more websites with various deals, a part 2 was in order.  These two sites are MrFreeStuff and FatWallet.

These two sites send me frequent alerts with coupons, discount and freebies from several businesses, restaurants included. Also, they have a listing of many restaurants with birthday e-clubs. I will allow you, the reader, to research most of these on your own as the list was quite long. However, the new ones I found included Copper River Grill, MarbleSlab Creamery, Steak 'N' Shake, Del Taco, IHOP, and FuddRuckers. Tony Romas still remains the best in my opinion and also in the thoughts of several others. Now I will see if any of these other restaurants can best them when my birthday arrives in July.

The reason I write about finances and discounts often is because it's good to save and put back money. It does not make good sense to pay full price  for the same quality of service you can receive free or discounted. No one should turn their noses up at this.

My goal is to eat all 31 days of July for free. I get closer every year and maybe 2013 will be that magic year.

1 comment:

  1. Birthday Deals totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete