Sunday, February 19, 2012

BONUS: Shoe shopping for the big footed man

I get tired of hearing the phrase "Sorry sir we don't have your size but we can order it.  We have size 13s though"


That doesn't cut it with me. I wear a size 14 shoes, 15 if I can get them reasonably priced. People (especially women) think its cool when a man has big feet. It's a hassle to say the least when buying shoes. More often than naught, I have to go online and order my kicks.


A good site of course is ecartshopping.biz , as I have mentioned before. I also like going to Foot Locker's site. I've been there so much they send me emails whenever they're having sales. Often, for the shoes I desire, buying off the rack doesn't happen often. I don't spend a whole lot on shoes, and I don't do ugly ones. Shoe Show is honestly one of the few places I can go and get reasonably priced tennis shoes off the rack in my size.


It could be worse, I could not have either foot. I write this blurb for all of my large footed folks out there. You are not alone in this struggle.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment