Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Whoreish Halloween!

Halloween is this weekend and of course that can mean a variety of things. For children it means trick-or-treating, gathering up enough candy to last until Valentine's Day. For many grown-ups, that means haunted trails, and going to Halloween costume parties.

Halloween parties take on a different meaning for females. Males simply try to be creative and may dress as a ghoul, a superhero, or even a celebrity. For females, this is the one time/year where they get a pass to dress like a whore or slut without fear of judgment. Many women wear catsuits, tight leather, or simply lingerie. Some of the more popular female costumes are police officers, naughty nurses, devils, cats, rabbits, and superheroes such as Wonder Woman, Catwoman or Storm from the X-Men.

As a male, I personally enjoy looking at women dressed scantily clad. I usually attend at least one party that I pay admission to, and then go to a free party or bar/lounge to check out the eye candy. I then log onto Facebook and for two straight days look at the various pictures that have been uploaded it. It sounds perverted, but it's a joyous occasion.

I believe it enpowers many women to be able to express themselves sexually. Many women feel shy about showing off their bodies, especially for fear of judgment or folks (especially men) thinking they're easy and are saying "come and get it boy". Halloween, everyone is neutral.

Masquerade balls and parties are a happy medium. Women and men dress up, but often the women aren't looking extra sexy or whoreish. It's more of an alternative to the typical adult Halloween parties. I've attended these before, but I believe I prefer the Halloween parties where the women have it all hanging out. Don't judge me please.

Men and women will pay upwards to even $100 for that perfect, sexy outfit. They are getting together their outfits as I type this blog. Personally, I plan on having a clever, creative outfit, but well under my budget. I don't judge others, but I cannot see the purpose of paying more than $30 in this economy for an outfit you probably will only wear once or twice. Costume shops are making a killing around this time of year. I utilize my own clothing collection, Wal-Mart, thrift shops, Goodwill and Salvation Army to assemble a quality Halloween costume. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

So ladies, I'm looking forward to the Halloween fashion show. Of course I'm not expecting you to just be ready to sleep with any man based on your attire. It's Halloween weekend and you're exempt from the usual rules of society. That is, until November 1.

Until then, Happy Whoreish Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I don't celebrate Halloween and after reading this blogg, I'm glad I don't.

    ReplyDelete