Sunday, July 18, 2010

DA PROMOSEUIR

I go hard all the time, far as promoting stuff, things, causes, etc. I am also a connoseuir of fine movies, dining, events, and the like. Someone named me "The Promoseuir" a while back, and I affectionately accept that title.

Here are a list of things/places/causes that I promote (for free and for $$$$)

-The Good Ole Boys radio show
- Your Best Body Fitness Center and Day Spa
- Daddy Joe's BBQ and Grill
- Papa G's Restaurant
- Winthrop University
- Alltel
- Blackberry
- Droid (yeah I know I don't own this phone but it's a nice one, gotta admit)
- Playdate Charlotte/Unique Affairs
- 2DaRealness Entertainment
- Wee Print Tees
- The J-Dub Show
- Yahoo Sports
- Blogger (gotta shout you guys out)
- 2010 Blacksburg High School Black v. Gold Alumni Football Game
- Jay Batista the semi-professional wrestler (returning in October 2010 or sooner!)
- The Twisted Spur
- DJ Dawk
- DJ Billy
- R Elegance Event Planning Services
- Green Sky Radio (next best thing to the Good Ole Boys radio show)
- Mellogroove
- Louis Jones photography
- Gentry's Heating and A/C Service
- Rapper E-Clipz
- MAZ Entertainment
- Elliot's Lawn and Garden Service

And here are some things/businesses/causes that I'm a connoseuir of

- Broncos restaurant
- Courtney's BBQ
- Papa G's restaurant
- Daddy Joe's BBQ and Grill
- Gaffney Entertainment
- Coldstone Creamery
- Texas Roadhouse
- Copper River
- Gamestop
- Blackberry
- Good comedies (Friday, Half-Baked, 40 Year Old Virgin, Hangover, etc)
- The NoDa arts district in Charlotte, NC (The Wine-Up, Evening Muse, etc)
- Charondas Restaurant
- Friday Night Lights
- The Boondocks
- Little Brother
- REAL ILL Hip Hop (check the previous blog and the playlist currently playing)
- Sunnydale (best meats, especially for grilling)
- Aldis
- Chevrolet Motors
- Wal-Mart (may as well have them do a auto-draft from my check each week)
- Xbox 360
- ESPN
- Carrabas Italian Grill
- Buca de Beppos (another great Italian place)
- Braza's Brazilian Grill
- Eagles' Nest Restaurant




I'm sure there are others that I'm missing. If you can think of any and you're reading this blog, just let me know. I'll be sure to add them later.

OK on to promote another good cause and watch some Boondocks!C

No comments:

Post a Comment