Sunday, March 7, 2021

STARS: How To Post Spoilers Respectfully

This should be the easiest and most unnecessary STARS post I've had to write but here we go. This past weekend proved people still don't respect each other and possibly themselves. 

I like to give the masses a weekend, preferably a week,  before posting any movie or TV spoilers.  Everyone cannot see a viewing right away and do not need anyone messing that experience up for them. 

I look for and even form groups for posting spoilers and bonding. Group chats work wonders here as well. I also like what one of my social media friends did: made a post and said don't respond if you haven't seen the movie yet. I get that you're excited or disgusted and want to discuss what you saw. Here are some ways to do it. 

I also rely on talking to my personal circle as well and not posting at all on public forum. I also post reviews on Rotton Tomatoes, Yelp and other popular sites and apps. 

I cannot stand spoilers and doing these methods can mitigate them and enhance the overall viewing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment