Sunday, January 27, 2019

Ike's Korner Kitchen has taken the burger crown!

During a month and time where most want to get healthier, it's tempting to step out for a cheat. This is what I did over the weekend. I finally tried Ike's Korner Kitchen in Spartanburg.

I have spent a lot of time in Spartanburg the past six years and have tried nearly every restaurant there. This one was harder to try due to its erratic hours. On Fridays, as most restaurants are, it's slam packed.

It's a very intimate place with a small bar and a huge grill steadily filled with burgers and other various food items. I have tried many burgers but I think I have found a place that tops them off. Ike's has that fresh (not frozen) taste and enough grease to lube your car. It's simply a good place with better food, great atmosphere and a good, attentive, polite staff.

I would recommend to get there early to avoid a crowd and order takeout if you're cutting it close to closing time. They are also not overly priced either for the quantity.

Give them a try if you're in Spartanburg sometime, especially if you're a burger lover. You're sure to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment