Sunday, January 13, 2019

Binge watching

I have actually been binge watching shows since I was a little boy. During summers I would tape all of my favorite shows and cartoons and spend many days watching them.

30 odd years later, here I am. 

I stream stuff from Netflix and Hulu, plus I have my DVD collection. It's a good way to unwind and remind you why a show is so good.  It is also a good way to catch up, spoiler free.

Sometimes you don't want to be out at the clubs or the bar watching the games.  Just some old episodes/marathon of a classic show will good.

Football is getting down to the wire and is almost over.  Basketball is still on but it seems there are more gaps. Most likely I will spent Valentine's weekend in Charlotte for All-Stars or binge watching a show. It's all in how I feel really.

We are divided on so much in this country. Most can agree a good TV/movie marathon with junk food and snacks can be relaxing and therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment