Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Some misconceptions about me

Don't you just love when people try to use your past, heresay or social media to try and peg you? What happened to sitting down and getting to know someone?

Here are some common misconceptions about myself:

1. People may think because I have a lot of connects and am very informed, that I tell and spread a lot of shade and business.  In actuality, I live a private life, and keep lots of secrets. 

2. I seem like a docile, kind pushover.  Reality is I'm a tough, outspoken person that takes no mess.

3. I am extremely intelligent and know everything.  I struggle heavily with science, one of the reasons I never went into the medical field.

4. I am very straight laced, responsible and can be by the book. Actually, I'm very laid back and don't concern myself with the crimes of others unless they affect me.

5. I am actually in good shape and know a lot about health and wellness. My fluctuating wealth is deceiving. 

6. I love isolation and am an ambivert.

7. I stand strongly for the underdog and social issues.  I simply have different methods of attack.

Sit down and get to know me, rather than talk about me. It's an experience I can promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment