Sunday, March 18, 2018

More Madness

This honestly may be my favorite time of the year:March Madness.  Mirred by NCAA scandals, the one and done rule,  and other issues, we still have had a great first weekend of games. 

We have had the huge upsets and UPSET which is UMBC. The buzzer beaters and bracket busting hasn't went away.  Mix this with spring weather and St Patty's Day and it is refreshing all the way around. 

To me, this is when my New Year really starts. My running training has amped up. I have taken a vacation, but I am planning another and other small trips. My 40th birthday, the sales and marketing of my first book, it all has come together.  Seeing the excitement of this tourney reminds me I can't relax for too long or give up on my goals. It is the true inspirational, Disney type story.

College football, which is great also, needs to realize their postseason can be this great also. You have to be open to change and continue to improve, and believe the impossible can happen. 

Now I'm so ready for more games and often wish this month wouldn't end!

No comments:

Post a Comment