Sunday, January 15, 2017

There Is A Reason

My poetry is back after taking a long sabbatical! I may even do some slams again, and even some tales from a series I have called "Table Tales" . My writing and #imjustdrew stuff has plenty of range.

And here we go,...

There's a Reason

Many wonder why I write and have thoughts, unique and random
My words always form quite a tandem
I take all challenges by storm
Everything ends up taking proper form
There's a reason for all things good and bad
Someone will always be happy or sad
You can't please everyone so don't be mad
I love small towns and their character and class
Big cities have all of the fun but the locals have more sass
Act like they're not made of glass
There is a reason why I love to write
I know fewer ways to put my thoughts and feelings out right
Hope you guys missed my verses
If not, cool, remember I'm the one that has no curses
There is a time and place for everything, and bad words don't fit my style
I put these into a different file
So keep reading and watching on #imjustdrew
I love to impress and shock all of you
It's a rush and release for me
I have good reasons, better intentions and I love being free
Free in my words and speech
Not worrying about a bureaucratic leach
Time to depart for now
So maybe you all will look back and say "WOW"!

No comments:

Post a Comment