Sunday, August 28, 2016

Anyone That Knows Me Knows That,...

This title is often something I find myself saying a lot. Many don't know me as well as they think they do. It's either because they aren't around me that much, don't care, or aren't paying attention. I am an open book on some aspects of my life though. This post is dedicated to some of those.

Those that know me in the least know these things about me:

I love smiling, laughing, joking and simply being happy.
I love health, fitness (lifting, running, training)
Food is a big vice of mine, and I can still eat heavily
I am a very smart, intelligent, educated person
I am loving and respectful
I am hardworking
I love and am very close to my mother, even when we are at odds
I love sports, especially football
Despite my outgoing nature, I can be a quiet introvert, spawning my entire #imjustdrew movement
I am a very frugal, economically sound person. You will not see me spending money on trivial things 
I love going to functions and gatherings. When not at work or the gym, I stay on the go
I love movies, whether on the big or small screen 

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment