Sunday, April 19, 2015

Five Years Of Writing: Where Has The Time Went

It's extremely hard to believe I decide to start blogging five years ago on April 18, 2010.  I feel grateful for my loyal readers and all of the support I have received along the way. It has definitely been quite a ride.

It seemed it took forever for me to start blogging and to stay focused with it. Now it's like second nature and I strive to have good topics of discussion weekly. This is why I named it "random intelligence and such". I may have started out with reviewing sweet teas, but I have covered many topics, people, places and areas. Sports, love, music, entertainment, food, other writers, and most anything popular. I even have my bi-annual awards pieces, highlighting the stupidity and injustices throughout the year.

I have researched, studied and worked to improve as a writer, and grow my avenues beyond writing. Some things to expect are a couple of e-books, more online publications, some public speaking engagements and many more. I simply love reading and writing, and I want to do it as much as I can. 

This is also a thank you to Blogger for allowing me to keep my posts going for this long. Patience is a virtue and it has carried me through my writings.

Continue to support me as I push forward. Happy 5th Birthday Drew's World Of Random Intelligence and Such!

No comments:

Post a Comment