Sunday, June 9, 2013

Five Bloggers Of Note

True blogging takes dedication, creativity, and awareness of yourself, your writings, and your topics.  I enjoy reading various blogs, seeing what others have to say. 

I write about a variety of topics myself.  Therefore, I like to be in tune and read many different blogs. I will especially show great support to the blogger if they are good and if I know them personally.

Here are five such bloggers and  their blogs for you to check out. 

1.  The Wardrobe Door

Written by Aaron Earls, who is an ordained minister, his blog is Christian based. However, Aaron mixes in a few other subjects such as parenting, chick flicks that he saw with his wife, his recent job search, and finally comedy. He has a peculilar sense of humor.  We have both guest blogged for each other, and his blog on here "Top 5 Members of a 90s R&B Group." continues to get many views.
Visit him at www.thewardrobedoor.com.  

2. Ruralglamour

This glamour and makeup enthusiast, Jamie Jeter, actually inspired me when I began my blogging. She, like Aaron, also has a target audience: women and enchancing your outer beauty in several cost effective methods. Her views and ideas are always a pleasure to read. She can be found at city-itis.blogspot.com.

3. Xklusive Thoughts LLC

This young man, Troy Spry, has tapped into a popular topic, which is love and relationships, and has really expanded his brand. He is more than a blogger; he is a motivational and inspirational franchise in the making. Like myself, he loves to spark discussions. He even has daily lunchtime discussions on Twitter, and recently held a live discussion panel in uptown Charlotte, NC. Visit him at www.xklusivethoughts.com. One of Troy's slogans is "The Movement Is Real!"

4.  Cassie's Blog

Cassie Owens is a young lady that has a lot going on for her. She is a mother of three, and a successful English and fitness instructor. She is also a Christian woman and makes frequent mention of Bishop T.D. Jakes in her blogs. She writes about what's on her mind, and keeps her readers thinking. Check out her thoughts at lifewithcassie.wordpress.com.

5. Keep Sitting Pretty

The author of this blog, Kelley, is a young, ambitious woman who uses her writings for many purposes and outlets. Like Troy and Xklusive Thoughts, she seeks to inspire. However, she is a huge dreamer. She has a huge "Be Your Dream" campaign that has spread on social media as well. Kelley wants to encourage, motivate, and highlight people that are making things happen. My theme song for her is "Dreamer" by Johnny Burnette, and that she is. Join the campaign at www.keepsittingpretty.com.

I believe in supporting and helping others who have similar beliefs and purposes. These five bloggers exemplify that. Therefore, if you enjoy my writings, you will enjoy theirs as well. Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Andrew for featuring me on the blog bro! I am glad you follow and read and have joined the movement! Your readers can check me out at www.xklusivethoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This really means a lot! Love it when bloggers show Love:-)

    XO Kelley
    www.keepsittingpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a newbie and feel inspired by your recommendation of some blogs of substance. I will check out these blogs. Thanks for sharing these blogs in your sweet post.

    ReplyDelete