Saturday, January 5, 2013

Beginning Of The Year Shoutouts

This is my first blog post of 2013. I was asked by some people if I would shout them out in one of my blog posts or articles. I thought what better time to do this than the beginning of the year. Here we go.

- God, making everything I have and do possible.
- My family, who are in my corner through thick and thin.
- My close circle of friends. I wish we got to hang out more, but it seems we always pick back up where we left off.
- All of my readers and supporters. Continue to read and give me feedback.
- My co workers, past and current. I always feel I learn something, and am blessed to be cool with many of y'all.
- My folk in Blacksburg and Kings Creek, where I grew up.
- The good folks at Your Best Body Fitness Center and Day Spa. Keeping me on my toes fitness wise and being like a family.
- Everyone at Daddy Joe's BBQ and Grill, including the staff, anyone I play trivia with, and just the regulars. It's like Cheers, everyone knows your name and is always glad you came.
- My people at The Good Ole Boys radio network. I love seeing the heights you have reached and will reach soon.
- All of my classmates from kindergarten on up. I have bonded with many of y'all in a special way.
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) for allowing me to express myself and keep in contact with many of the people I have previously mentioned.
- The staff of the Gaffney Ledger/Weekly Ledger for allowing my work to be available in print every week.
- Anyone that has invited me to a party, gathering or shindig. I love simply being invited, and having a good time while I'm there

If I have forgotten anyone, I promise I apologize and may do a part two soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment