Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BONUS: My incomplete bucket list

-Open up a country corner store

- Become a millionare

- Travel the entire world except Antarctica

- Go to the West Coast at least once per year

- Lose my belly/muffin top

- Be at 12% body fat

- Find closure in my father's mysterious death

- Become a published and successful author, poet, and screenwriter

- Obtain my doctorate degree

- Own my home

- Buy a 1967 Chevy Corvette

- Get married

- Have children

- Own my own successful business

- Have my own computer repair, upgrade, and install side business

- Buy a new laptop and a tablet

- Become debt-free

- See a movie at Mez at the Epicentre in Uptown Charlotte

- Run The Cooper River Bridge Run at least once

- Learn to play golf

- Get HDTV

- Fall in love with a woman that loves me in return

- Have a huge savings accounts

- Play and beat every level of Angry Birds


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment