Tuesday, February 21, 2023

STARS: How I Successfully Declutter

I admit, I have both a cluttering and a hoarding problem, one of many issues that I am unpacking in therapy, no pun nor dad joke intended. I have developed a system that allows my life to be clutter free. 

I declutter and clean as I go, not allowing clutter to develop at all and reduce overall clutter by 70%. I then go room by room, item by item, to purge and clean areas. I am able to remove 95% of all clutter and excess items over time. 

I continue this process gradually throughout my life and do weekly and monthly decluttering binges on weekends and time off. I additionally take advantage of warm, dry days and bonfires with friends to burn 85% of trash. 

I have been able to keep trash away and have an additional utility building coming to be able to maintain this cleanliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment