Monday, March 16, 2020

STARS: Surviving being shut in

This is slightly different from cabin fever in that you can still travel but not far. I am going to help you survive a potential quarantine as more and more places and institutions close and events are postponed and canceled. 

I tap into local businesses and those 24/7 places like QT and Waffle House. I am an avid supporter of both, the latter since I became a night shifter. 

Reconnect with friends and family during this time. Plan to visit each other if you are closely. I don't see my friends and family often and now is the perfect time to do so. 

I use my quiet time to catch up on movies and television shows and then stream anything else random. Netflix, Hulu, Disney and ESPN Plus. 

I also maintain my routine naps but this is also a good time to Spring clean. I will finally complete my man cave purge and project. If the weather cooperates, I will start the yearly maintenance of my yard. It's only March and I am ashamed of it right now. 

I will be fully rested and all of my incidental work will be complete once normal activities resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment