Monday, February 17, 2020

STARS: Couponing Chronicles; Missing Something

I have began a silent hashtag #NoStonesUnTurned. I think this applies to many areas of life, including couponing. 

I'm gearing up for my next two couponing hauls as we speak.  First, I'm using Sunday nights to do the bulk of this. This is my planning night and when I map out strategy better, stores, and even watch couponing videos. 

I make a list of stuff I need and then look through the sales papers and PGs I have to see what the best deals for that week are. 

I also know which stores to shop at. DG will always be a staple for me but I am liking Walgreens more and more. They are overall very coupon friendly and do not change up a lot of the rules to punish those trying to save a few bucks.  

I then have everything ready for game day (shopping): paper coupons in labeled envelopes: itemized lists on both paper and ListEase, pairing them with Fetch, Ibotta and other rewards and then I am ready for action. 

I will post updates on how I perform! 

No comments:

Post a Comment