Sunday, November 11, 2018

FANatics: not running scared

I have been on a tear since Thursday. There are many fans that will post on social media nonstop and talk trash when their team wins.  When they lose, they are nowhere to be found. 

I pointed that out and these bitter, angry fans came for me, some saying my team is sorry and that I do the same. What, when? Never!

Look I pull for the Packers, Notre Dame, UNC Tarheels, WU Eagles and Blacksburg Wildcats of course, Atlanta Braves, and the NY Knicks. One thing I do not do is run and hide.

I don't go into a hole or stop posting or talking if I'm already talking. My teams have had ups and downs like others and I'm there for it all.

My past posts and memories and often blog posts support this claim. If you believe otherwise, you haven't been paying close attention. It's ok, I will gladly show you.

So know this, I will ALWAYS ride for my teams, win, lose or draw. No bandwagoning or hiding.

Also I am a fan, NOT a FANatic. I get mad about the loss, not at people that had little to do with the loss. I talk trash and all but I'm not attacking other people because my team didn't win.

FINALLY, not many of us are getting paid by these teams. Therefore be fans, support them but have some restraint and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment