Monday, February 12, 2018

I believe I may be impatient

I always saw myself as a patient person. Many know of part of my journey through #imjustdrew as my first book is now on the market.  I have also worked in customer service, and with computers for over 30 years. Plus I help out with children and I care for my elderly, sick mother. 

You would think I have the patience of Job, right?

Think again?

I hate long lines, shopping in general, tardiness (CP time), traffic, and simply waiting. Being in limbo or suspense is terrible.  It even sucks when television abuses the heck out of it in season finales. Ummm, didn't JR get shot almost 40 years ago now?

I can also get antsy when I don't get certain results fast, or it takes me too long to get somewhere. It could be why I'm so early for everything, I talk fast, and I'm so tenacious.  There are some things I just want to get over with.  Most work days, this cold/hot weather, the days to my upcoming cruise, all of this rain, this terrible flu, having my true love in my life, and my mom getting the treatment she needs. These are for starters.

I now realize my problem and am working on it. Self awareness is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment