Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Loyalty Is Golden

I value loyalty in every aspect of my life. Whether be my personal life (friends, romance), professional career, family, or my health, I'm dedicated to keeping promises and supporting the folks and things I care about.


I have a modest circle of friends, and I do my all to be loyal to them. From supporting their various endeavors such as concerts, parties and radio shows, to even being a groomsman in my best friend's wedding, I always want to be there. I'm not perfect and don't ask much in return, but I wanna be there for my friends whenever possible.


I'm the same way in a relationship. I give my all to the lady I'm with at the time. Heck I give it my all when I'm trying to attract her attention. I don't smother her, but I do call, text, spend as much time as possible, buy gifts, write poetry, and such. When I feel that lady deserves it, she is not only #1, she is my only one.


I work as hard as possible at my job. I'm very diligent, attentive, listening to my employers and others, and doing my best to get along with everyone I work with. Plus I take pride in my work. Whether I'm lifting a box or preparing a report, second best doesn't cut it with me. I feel I excel in all that I do, and I don't want to let my company down.


I feel I'm the ultimate family man. I especially look after and out for my mom, ensuring she has all the love she needs and wants. I also don't miss many family functions, and I help update my family tree so I can keep up with new additions to my great family. I love all my family and I'm blessed to have loving, supportive relatives.


Finally, I'm always looking for ways to improve my health and well-being. I always look for different workout programs and physical challenges to keep in shape and push myself. I also work hard and am just as loyal to my diet.  I have taken some leaps and bounds upward and downward, but I'm dedicated to perfect health. I'm a work in progress, but seeing results always makes me smile.


I dedicate my life to being a loyal person in nearly every aspect. I feel a person is only as good as their word and actions, and I always want mine to be consistent.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment