Monday, October 3, 2022

STARS: How I Have Improved Sunday Funday Over The Years

Sunday Funday was birthed about a decade ago when folks got out of the tradition of going to church or watching football all day. It's a good day to do fun stuff for many reason and of course to relax with family and friends. 

For me, it's mostly been church and football and for a period Snapped.  I have tripled my activity level over the past decade. 

I make it a point to frequent Wisefire, Liberty Coffee or both. I simply love the vibe and it's almost as good if not better than a Friday night. 

I love going to the movies and/or hang in a downtown like Spartanburg, Charlotte or Rock Hill. It's a lot of fun and many have bought into the Sunday Funday concept. 

Many of my friends and family have realized that Saturdays can get crowded so they will have activities and kickbacks on Sundays.

I have also attended fairs, carnivals, cruise-ins, concerts,  or tried new restaurants on a Sunday. I have so many options and I try to use that as my fun day of the week now. It should be interesting on Halloween weekend this year since Halloween is on a Monday.

I make the most of life and good vibes and a day once considered restricted and even mundane bow has life to begin the new week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment