Sunday, October 9, 2022

STARS: How I Built My Infamous Cup Collection

Another thing that folks are learning about me is my passion and meticulous nature regarding collecting cups and bottles. I own over 50 different types of cups and bottles and I may drink out of five of them. 

I have been physically active and going to the gym off and on for 18 years so I've always kept at least two water/shake bottles there. Although I worked for Robert Allen for 12 years, I didn't start acquiring excess bottles until I started running long distance and working for Amazon. 

Through both of these outlets, I have literally been given numerous cups and bottles. I couldn't drink out of all of them and didn't want to throw them away. Therefore, I sanitized and collected these as well.

I find random water bottles at work and I keep collectible bottles and cups and also sanitize those. I have accumulated so many cups I'm cleaning off another table for them. Many are simply in a box as of current. 

I like always having a bottle or cup handy as I have more than 50 in my home, one main one I drink from for work, a QT cup in my trunk and two bottles for the gym and fitness. Yep I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment