Sunday, February 27, 2022

STARS: Social Media Promotions and Marketing

I will post these types of blogs as long as they are necessary. Mistakes will be made, everyone will not find out about your event. You still have to figure out what to do to increase your efficiency and percentages. 

The goal I have is not to have anyone locally that's on all of the social media platforms often to say they didn't know. 

I go hard, relentlessly and vigorous in my promotions, starting early and often. I manipulate the algorithm to my favor, ensure it's visible if it's a public event. I also have multiple people doing the inviting, which means inviting all of their friends and then their friend's friends. I do this early and often. 

I ensure that my pictures of the event are shared daily in stories, posts. I post during the peak hours: mornings and evenings and days (Sunday evenings through Thursday nights). I discovered that's when folks are checking out what's in the air. 

I have also found Eventbrite to be an awesome source.  Outsiders may moss ads but they can subscribe to Eventbrite notifications and know months in advance. 

I have seen this work and have attendance increase by 50%, complaints reduce by 75% and overall visibility is at 100%. I don't ever want to be mad at the results from the work I didn't do. Read that twice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment