Monday, February 21, 2022

STARS: How I started reading more

I had gotten out of reading basically and this wasn't a great trait as an author. I continued to read articles, blogs and such but I wasn't reading any books anymore.  Those that know me best know this was different for me.

I began supporting my fellow author friends, which helped me to read more books. I know 20 people that have released their own books and I have read most of their works. I hang out at a coffee shop/bookstore and have bought more than 50 books wholesale. I also joined the WU virtual book club just before the pandemic two years ago and am now about to begin book number 11 with them. All in all, I have read 30 books over the past 5 years by reading a chapter or a few pages daily. This keeps me active and sharp here. 

I will continue my activity in my book club and supporting local and favorite authors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment