Monday, January 13, 2020

STARS: Couponing Haul Update

I couponed for the first time in two months and for the first time this year. 

I went to Dollar General only just because I was limited in paper coupons. I plan on adding another account, watching more videos, using Walgreens more, and having no less than 3 PGs.  I hope that should cover it. 

I did fare better on my combo of paper and digital coupons than I had. OOP was only high because I needed stuff and didn't have coupons for everything. I am planning for February now. 

I have already targeted my items: Angel Soft toilet paper, toothpaste, deodorant, Dawn dish detergent, Gain laundry detergent, body wash (Dove or Irish Spring). I am really trying to take full advantage of the $5 off of $25 at DG and then utilize Walgreens to build points. I need vitamins and dental floss so items like this are easier to buy when my coupons aren't as plentiful and I can build points for the future. 

My OOP for February will be to save 70% off of my total purchase. I nearly saved 50% this weekend with barely any organization. Having a new DG near my home and several Walgreens will help me reach this goal. 

I am back to saving where I can so look out in 2020 and beyond for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment