Monday, September 30, 2019

STARS: Downloading Music to an MP3 player using YouTube

I had been trying for weeks how to download music onto an MP3 player for my incarcerated uncle.

He cannot have a smartphone so iTunes, Spotify, TIDAL or the other music mediums were out.  I didn't want to pay for a bunch of music either.

I sought out some of my tech support connects and was put onto youtubemp3.today. I actually type that link into my browser. 

I then type the song I want converted to MP3 format. Once that happens, a link appears for me to be able to download the MP3. I found that using the green button yields the better results far as downloading the song. 

I then opened my files and drives. I transferred the songs, around 15-20 at a time from my main drive to the music folder on my MP3 player that was plugged into my PC. I simply copied the downloaded MP3s and pasted them. 

I hope this helps out folks that need or want another medium for listening to their favorite music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment