Sunday, July 28, 2019

STARS: How I make my version of Sweetie Pie's Mac n Cheese

Reunion and church homecoming season is in full swing. Also, cookout season is still ongoing.  Being able to make a good mac n cheese is not a bad skill to have. 

And here's how I make mine

First I buy all of the necessary ingredients: a 9×12 pan, PAM butter spray, Land O Lakes butter, a block of Velveeta pure cheddar cheese, elbow noodles, a bag of blended cheeses, a bag of shredded cheddar cheese, 3 eggs, a glass of milk, a small container of sour cream. 

I boil the noodles at medium heat while I spray the pan and cut the cheddar block into small squares. I also combine the liquids and sour cream into a bowl and mix to blend. 

I then preheat the oven to 350 degrees and then drain the water out of the noodles. I then transfer the noodles from the strainer to the pan. The liquid is then poured over the noodles. 

I then proceed to put a couple of blocks of butter atop the noodles, along with the blocks of cheese. I then wait for the oven to reach 350 while I spread both bags of cheese atop the entire casserole. 

I then insert the pan into the oven for 35-40 minutes. Once the time has elapsed, I take out the mac and cheese and allow it to sit for five minutes. 

I then get a spatula and prepare to serve and eat my dish. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment