Sunday, March 3, 2019

STARS: Becoming a Blogger

I figured this was a good topic to start this new series with.

I have been blogging for nearly 9 years with worldwide views in the 100,000 range. This has spawned another blog related to my overall business and my writing career.

I have always been adept at starting and engaging healthy discussions and conversations with good, thought provoking topics.  Many told me I should blog. I put it off but then decided in April 2010 to give it a shot.

Blogger was the popular platform at that time, especially since I have a gmail account. During these days, I had to do them from my laptop as they weren't readily available on a smartphone. Well I came up with some topics and ideas and went from there.

I would blog up to once/week and at times have blogged up to twice/week. Many would love these, comment and share them. They of course would start further conversations and discussions.

9 years later, I would have never guessed that blogging would still be a thing. It fortunately is and I blog twice/week, on here and on www.imjustdrew.com. I also occasionally vlog on Facebook and YouTube and am currently working on my second book. 

Blogging is one of my biggest ways for stress relief and to express myself.  Nearly 500 blog posts later, it still remains strong for me.

Now what do I have planned for year 10? We will have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment