Thursday, July 4, 2024

STARS: How I Have Consistently Been Punctual

Punctuality is both a skill and a learned behavior. 

That said, I've had challenges such as navigating major cities and long commutes that would otherwise deter the average person. 

I always look at traffic reports, local and statewide. I see where there are any big events or even railroads that may cause a delay.  I know and learn every side road, byway or shortcut back and forth. Also while enroute I keep my GPS running for real time updates and detours. I also leave up to an hour early to account for anything else I've missed. I also set up to five alarms to keep me awake. 

Doing this the past 29 years has only had me late or even on time in five instances. I'm on time at best, 30 minutes early at most. We're all free today and everyday, you can do it also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment