Sunday, July 26, 2026

The Deck Volume 45

Back on the Deck as we are finally getting sustained rainfall in the dog day's of summer! 

-Food recalls/explosive diarrhea 
- Quiet on the creek
-Bron to Phil
-Term limits 
- All-Star weekend in Gaffney

We have food recalls often and this is the first time in years I can honestly recollect a spell of explosive diarrhea. If you're Gen X and above, that's honestly not the worse thing (IYKYK) unless you're not near a toilet or if you have food poisoning. I may have to go exclusively to Red Rock ginger ale or even to Vernors for a while due to some ginger ale brands being affected though. 

I am angered at this "quiet on the creek" meaning. Being from the country, I thought it referred to fishing. Some of you know my mind can be nasty but innocent on certain accounts. Now this is disturbing. I am curious to know what the LGBT community thinks of this. 

Welp LeBron has made his 40th decision. I guessed Philly because he goes back some long years with one of the executives. You're about to see a different brand of Philly fans. I will also say I'm glad Bron didn't do this on my birthday/birthday week for once. 

Lindsay Graham has passed, Mitch McConnell is on his death bed. Now people are having the discussion about term limits again. I think it all depends on health and mental competence as well. No more than 4 terms should be it in my thoughts. I keep wondering who is voting for these folks? 

I'm still gathering feedback from All-Star weekend in Gaffney. It was a vibe but diluted from years past. Could it be due to some of the players that played/didn't play? Sickness (parasite) and the storms? We will circle back later. 2 years ago I was on time and couldn't find a good parking space. This year I was late both days and still plenty of parking. Now York and Lancaster counties may partake. 

Almost the end of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment