Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Crutches, Boots and Scooters Part 10: I'm Back, Return of the Mack!

I couldn't help but throw that mack portion in, especially for my uncle Kenny being out of prison for the first time in 20 years. I also returned to work on Friday after 68 days. 

I did have a doctor's appointment on the Tuesday prior. Overall the ankle looks well and I can get around great. The doctor wants to continue to evaluate it as I resume more activities, especially at work. 

I worked 2 full shifts last week and the ankle held up well. It's just trying to get my body fully used to being back at a job where I do have to walk and stand on the production floor in steel toed shoes. I will continue to evaluate and practice caution with my ankle and see if I need accommodations later on. It felt good for me to be back with my team. I had a nice, long rest but I am at the point where I need and want to be productive. 

I want to continue to adjust to normalcy and a routine and maintain my health for the long term. 

Right now I plan far as the blogs to return to the STAR series after a week for the Super Bowl. I have been thankful for Blogger as a great platform to journal my content and experiences the past two months as it was definite therapy for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment