Sunday, October 3, 2021

Getting more attention from females

Growing up, I struggled to get attention from females, especially ones I liked. This continued well through my high school years. 

I decided in college after a huge heartbreak I wanted this to end. 

I confided in men and women that were mentors to me and believed in me. I was taught to have confidence, speak more for what I want, and to keep it simple.  I was trying too hard and often smothering the person I was smitten by. I also went by the law of averages: talking to more single women than I had in my life. Going to a school with mostly women and the early advent of online dating facilitated this process.  

I have improved to having regular dates/quarterly over the past 21 years, being in 4 serious relationships, forming scores of female friends, and having females in many social, business and romantic connections. I turned the tide and felt the confidence I could ask out a woman and the outcome would be on my side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment