Sunday, March 5, 2017

Really Man?

More poetry for you, very relieving. May be time to do spoken word again.

Really Man?

You're already angry at me
Blocking and discarding my presence hastily
You have so much at stake
What you did last night took the cake
You may say I don't know how to be a friend well look at you!
You don't bail on folks, so we see how you do
Having internal issues doesn't allow you to be a jerk
Get some help if you're about to go berserk
This ain't Remy and Nicki but you seem to want a show
Better go back to Netflix as I complete this flow
Nothing to see here, change the channel
I'm speaking the truth, plain as flannel
You can't handle that, so you shut yourself down
Then betraying that dude, man you're a clown
Well I see you for what you are
Hurt people apparently do hurt people,  so keep yourself afar
It's best for now, until you get the help you need
You still have positive folks, stop being petty and follow their lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment